Monday, August 8, 2011

I Have the Best Boyfriend Ever!

It was one of those days. I was tired and hungry. I had worked hard all day in the blistering heat. I knew I wanted and needed to get in a long workout that night no matter what the cost.

Time 60min

Mileage 7.6mi


After a stop at the gym for a 60min run I drove over to Bryan's place to shower up and get ready for our biblestudy. I had exactly 20 min. to get ready and grab food while preping for tonight's discussion topics. Naturally, I had run extra long at the gym and didn't factor in enough time for dinner.


After a quick shower I was about to head out to my car to grab a cereal bar to hold me over til after study..... but my eyes lit up in surprise when I saw what awaited me in the dining room!





That would be:


Avocado, carrots, mixed greens, raisins, sea salted almonds, and black beans: aka the perfect salad!

It was the most delicious salad ever! Bryan is surprising me everyday and this was a a perfect treat! Its funny what things make me beam, but healthy food is definitely one of those things!


Question:

What little things in life make your day?


Delicious salads, working out, chocolate, enjoying the breeze...

No comments:

Post a Comment