Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Peace

I came across this quote this morning... It really connects with me in where I am at right now in my life. I used to plan out my life in order to avoid trouble - but realized that conflict and trouble is what makes us who we are. There is always trouble lurking around the corner - its a matter of our character on how we will handle it. A blogger I started following, Mark Daniels, puts it this way:

Trouble can set you to doing things you never realized that you could do.
Peace is not the absence of trouble. Peace is having Jesus at the center of
your life, fortifying you to face life’s troubles and to share Jesus’ love
with others even in the midst of trouble.

Today I will go through my day with the inner peace I have inside.

http://markdaniels.blogspot.com/2004/04/strange-peace-of-christ.html

No comments:

Post a Comment