Monday, January 11, 2010

Self perspective creates our reality

Today I realized that life is all about what we make of it. Its all our self created perspective that allows us to have a good or a bad day. If we decide to do what truly makes us happy and live without regret or always wishing for something better, we will experience the fullest life anyone could ever experience.

I was talking to my roommate yesterday and realized that there are several things in my life that I have given up on that I want to pursue again. Like guitar! ;)

Perspective creates reality. Once I took a photography class and did a project of photos inspired by one word- Perception. Its what we see through the lens and decide to focus in on that creates a unique piece of art. In life, its what we decide to focus on that creates our overall state of happiness.

Growing up in a religious home, I also truly believe that this happiness (or internal joy) comes essentially from God. That He created us to long for it and knows what will give us that ultimate satisfaction in life. So if we ask Him, He will reveal what areas in our lives will bring that.

No comments:

Post a Comment