Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I am beginning to understand...LOVE

I feel like he is my soul mate. Even though it hasn't been that long really since we have met each other, we are both at stages in our lives where we know what we want. We have both been broken before, we have both loved and lost, we have both come out stronger and more fulfilled.

It it amazing to me how the closer I get to him the more I am reminded of Christ's unconditional love for us. I am beginning to understand what true love is the more I experience it and it brings me closer to God. If love can be so beautiful with someone here on earth, just imagine what the love of Christ looks like. With no shortcomings, failures, potential to mess-up. Christ is consistently divine and His character remains.

Romans 8:38-39- No power on earth or heaven can separate us from God's love. Not our sin, not any authority, not any spiritual force. God's love is unshakable and can always be relied upon.

Romans 5:5- And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

~~~~~~~~~
oh .... and today is my best childhood friend's birthday from MN- we haven't talked in years but I would love to get ahold of her to catch up :-) thank you facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment