Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year

One week into the new year and I decided yesterday to make a list of things I want to accomplish in 2011!

1. Be a person of character, someone people can have have confidence in (at work and in friendships).
2. Be someone who loves others. I want to be someone people will not feel judged by or put down by. I want to be someone who is trustworthy.
3. Deepen my relationship with Christ daily through inspirational books, music, and conversations with Him and others.
4. Start my MBA (no better time than the present!)
5. Read more in 2011- when I start a book, actually finish it ;)
6. Be more giving to charities, church, etc.
7. Buy less material things for myself and start a fund for others
8. Possibly start a new hobby or devote more time to my music

Thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment