Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

My Easter weekend involved...


a slice of this.


Here.


With these people.

After arriving in Orlando Saturday morning with Bryan, my family treated us to brunch at the cutest sidewalk cafe "The Briar Patch" in Winter Park. I ordered the egg white veggie fritatta- DELICIOUS!
We then spent the afternoon strolling down Park Ave, window shopping, and touring Rollins college.

Later that day, we lounged by the pool, sipped lemonade, and went on a group run. It was a run down memory lane- I took Bryan along the trails and neighborhoods I used to run in highschool.
Run: 5 Miles
Time: 43min
Weather: Hot and Sunny!


After a 5 mile run...
a refreshing dip in the pool...
and a huge homecooked italian dinner...
we went put put golfing downtown.


Here. (Congo River)


Sunday:
Sunday was spent going to church, playing games while sipping Starbucks, and awaiting my mom's amazing Easter meal:


Roasted red potatoes w sea salt
Fresh string beans
Corn
Honey-glazed ham
Rosated Turkey
Almond citris spinach salad
Whole grain crousant rolls
Peas
Fresh strawberry shortcake

All in all, Easter was a great time to reflect on the joy we have because Christ is Risen! I hope everyone had a great Easter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment