Monday, May 16, 2011

Master Cleanse + Raw Food Challenge



I just did some research on the Master Cleanse and think I am going to try it this summer for a few days before going on the Daniel Fast again. I have realized that my stomach problems have been related to eating meat. I am going to try organic meats for awhile first. However, if I still have the gastrointestinal problems, I am going to switch to vegetarian foods.


Before I try anything I want my body to be cleansed and at a perfect Alkaline balance so I can really determine the effects of different foods on my body. I will do this this with the Master Cleanse.


The Master Cleanse is a diet that involved decaf hot teas and "lemonades" (mixture of water, lemon juice, Cayenne pepper, and maple syrup) throughout the day. Supposedly the maple syrup helps keep energy levels high and the lemon and pepper keep alkaline levels consistent.


I hope to do so more research before I begin, but I would like to start the cleanse this Wednesday.


If you have ever tried this cleanse before or heard any information on it I would love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment