Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend of Breakfasts and...


Let me just put it out there, I LOVE breakfast food! If I could, I would eat breakfast for every mal all the time! From Blueberry waffles, french toast, muffins, yogurt, fruit, eggs, omlettes- breakfast food pretty much satisfies every sweet, salty, delicious craving. Luckily Bryan is the same way and we got our ultimate breakfast fix this weekend.

We started off the weekend relaxing, watching:
Source

Watching The Tourist. I thought it was well done- nothing overly impressive, but it made me want to travel to Venice.
~~~~~

Source

Getting a Massage!
I got a deep tissue massage after my 5 mile run on Saturday. It was definitely DEEP tissue, relaxing and slightly painful- but in a good way :)

Distance: 5 miles
Time: 41 minutes

~~~~~



Breakfast for dinner! Bryan and I went to two breakfast places over the weekend. The Boynton Diner on Saturday for dinner. I got a traditional egg, bagel, and fruit breakfast- yum!

~~~~~



Breakfast for lunch! We LOVE breakfast food so we decided to go to Makebs Bagels for lunch on Sunday after church. Makebs has over 110 bagel sandwich/omelet/salad platter options! Delicious!

~~~~~

Oh! and...Breakfast for breakfast too!
;-) Bryan made me a delicious egg and toast breakfast Sunday before church~ what a nice guy!

~~~~~

Source


Putt-putt golfing!
We met another couple for putt-putt and self-serve frozen yogurt Saturday night at this cute little place called "Puttin Around." in Delray Beach. It was so cute! Tons of tropical trees and plants and tiki torches- with food and wine service at every hole. What a great idea!

Question: How do you like to enjoy the weekend?
Did you see the Tourist? Whatcha think of it?

I like to balance it with time for me (going on a run), time with Bryan, and time with friends and time with God.
It was okay. Typical role for Angelina Jolie but surprisingly a lot less action than her other films.





No comments:

Post a Comment