Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tailgating with Friends + Longer Run

What could be better than a beautiful evening in Miami with amazing friends, tons of food, and the Marlins!?! We decided midweek we would go down for the game. Glad I ran beforehand because there was TONS of food ranging from burgers, chicken, hotdogs, and my favorite- Strawberries!


I watched the guys play football at the tailgate. Someone had to watch (eat) the food table ;-) Glad I got in a run in the morning!!


Distance 7.5 miles


Time 60 min




I am hoping to up my mileage over the next few wks and possibly get enough training to run the Disney Half Marathon with my friend Sarah in Feb.


I love baseball games mainly for the experience. Although it slow moving and football is my ultimate FAVORITE sport to watch- baseball is a perfect chill spectator event for summer nights:-)


And its always better when you have the best people to spend it with!



No comments:

Post a Comment