Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Vollyball at the Beach

I love the beach, why do I not go more often!?! There is a perfect beach park up in Juno beach with grills, tons of vollyball courts, and showers.

Finally we had a great idea! ;-) A group of friends decided to get together for a few games of vollyball and a BBQ at this perfect spot. It was a perfect day to be outside.


Besides the usual BBQ food, we enjoyed fresh corn on the cob and "really grilled" grilled cheese sandwiches! I had never grilled a grilled cheese sandwich on a charcoil grill before but it was amazing!

And then....



A few guys decided to do yoga moves on the court in-between games. It was insane!


My friend Kris was dog sitting this sweet dog! Awww, my heart melted! I can't wait to get a dog one day.

I worked up a sweat playing a few games- so I am counting it as my workout. But while we were there we saw a girl rollarblading along the coast! I am SO bringing my rollarblades next time! Old-school workout time!

Question:


What is your favorite cross-training workout?

I love doing group games like vollyball or kickball. I never get my heart-rate up as much as running or spin class, but I usually on my off-day so its okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment