Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bridesmaid Idea

I was in an office earlier this week and CNN was on in the lobby. So sad to hear that Gorillas may go extinct in central Africa by 2020.   This report was followed by a report on China kid-knapping laws and how they are too laid back about the issue.  (note to self- do not let my future kids get kid-knapped in China).  I love the randomness of midday news.



Anyways, yesterday afternoon I got to meet up with my good friend Alissa at Starbucks for a quick chat during my lunch. She is getting married in the fall and I can not wait til her special day!  She was also a bridesmaid in my wedding.


As part of her bridesmaids invitations she actually made little boxes and enclosed a few goodies for us.



So creative and cute!  I LOVE weddings!  Everyone I attend makes me so happy.  Celebrating love is a beautiful thing and it always reminds me of my special wedding day <3 p="">
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment