Monday, February 21, 2011

Back on Track + BIKRAM


With 3 parties this past weekend I had my share of cake, ice cream sundaes, brownies, girl scout cookies, and chocolate! I woke up feeling a bit on the unhealthy side so I decided to get back on track this week ;-)

This week I want to incorporate tons of fruits and vegetables in my meals! This morning I decided to start with a hearty breakfast to keep me full throughout the day:


Fresh Strawberries

+

Kashi Go Lean Cereal

+


Silk Vanilla Light Soy Milk

Lunch was also healthy =)

Panera Bread Vegetable Soup
Cafe Salad w/ Mixed Greens
Apple
Kashi Almond Flax bar (snack)

And then a Bikram Yoga session downtown. I LOVE BIKRAM! I had forgotten how good it makes me feel. I had better sleep last night then I have had in a long time.

After a 90 min session I had just enough time to buzz home, take a cold shower and make a healthy dinner before a few girlfriends came over for the Bachelor.

For dinner, I decided to make:

Spinach Salad w goat cheese, strawberries, almonds
Egg white whole wheat french toast.
Greek Blueberry Yogurt and Apple with PB

I used to feel discouraged if I ate unhealthy during the weekend, but now I have learned to channel that frustration into something positive- working on bettering my lifestyle one step at a time. Heres to a healthy week!
(Source Kashi)
(
Source Strawberries)

No comments:

Post a Comment