Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Taco Tuesday


Growing up, my mom used to make homemade meals every night. One of my favorite memories was TACO night! She used to go all out and prepare a full taco bar with hard/soft tacos, meat, cheeses, lettice, chilis, salsa, sour cream, beans, corn, avocados, peppers, olives, cilantro, tomatoes, dressings, etc.


I always made a HUGE salad for my meal. Taco night was more casual so we usually rented a movie and ate in the living room with our plates loaded high with healthy food! (at least my plate, can't say the same for my dad and borther haha)


Now whenever its Tuesday and I see various signs at Mexican restaurants advertising Taco Tuesday specials, I always crave a good taco- salad!

Question:
Do you have any family mealtime traditions that you want to bring back into your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment