Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rainy Thursday, Relaxing Evening

Today I spent the day up in Stuart for work with another rep from a neighboring company. It was so enjoyable to do sales calls together! Halfway through the day, the sky dropped out and we stopped in to a cafe "First Watch" for a light lunch and hot tea.

I ordered the Santa Fe Grilled Chicken salad with fresh avocado, shredded cheese, and cajun seasoning, and chipolte ranch dressing on the side. It was delicious, fresh, and crisp. Paired with a hot green tea it was just what I needed before heading back out to work.

After a few more office calls, I headed back to West Palm and went to a Bikram Yoga session downtown. Tonight was challenging but I felt so good afterwards!



My favorite pose of all time is the Tree Pose! Especially because its right before the long savasana- which means we are over halfway through the class. Its little mental things like these that get me through ;-)

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I just went to a Bikram class today!! I can't do the tree pose very well though. :( I think it is because my hip flexors are so tight from running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!!! thats so exciting! Bikram is sooo good for your muscles long term and benefits running. Yeah, it took me a few sessions to get my body to do tree pose. I LOVE Bikram! Thats awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete