Friday, June 14, 2013

Home Sweet Home

I am in Orlando this weekend visiting family. It feels so good to be home!

I was welcomed by the cutest little bell boy when I got to my parents house, my nephew Ethan. He was all smiles tonight! He just turned 1.5 and he is adorable as ever!



A few hours after catching up with my family I opened the fridge and was greeted by this lovely sight!



Flavors included Italian wedding, chocolate fudge, carrot cake..yum!!! (of course I tried them all)

Being home is the greatest!

































































Isn't he just too cute!!?!??!I think SO!!!!!


 
Tomorrow we are going to be wedding dress shopping with my mom and sister for get wedding in January.
  
Hope you had a great Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment