Saturday, June 15, 2013

Trail Running + Wedding Dress Shopping

My adventure filled day started with run on the trail.  My dad, mom, baby nephew and I hit the Oviedo Trail bright and early! 



Ethan was waking up like the rest of us ;-)

Once we got there we were greeted with gorgeous weather.  It was beautiful and we had a nice breeze the entire run.



It was my first time ever running with a jogging stroller. It wasn't as easy as I thought and quite the workout! 

 


 
After my 40min run, I did a 2min cool down and my little nephew joined me. 



He is getting to be quite the runner and he made his auntie so proud! :-)
He decided to take a little break on the bench and watch the other joggers while I stretched. 



Such a cutie!



Ethan was super smart and remembered to hydrate after our run! 



After our run we went wedding dress shopping for my sister Debbi.  She is getting married January 4th and I am her maid of honor. 

Before heading to the bridal shops we made a coffee run



At the first dress shop we found several options.  In our group was:



From left to right- Halie, Kayla, Debbi (the bride), and me. My mom joined us as well.

We ended up going to two shops overall and I think we found "the one."  We are going back tomorrow to possibly make the purchase and narrow down our favorite selections. I am so excited for Debbi!  :-)



Questions:

How was your workout today?

No comments:

Post a Comment