Thursday, June 6, 2013

Today's Food So Far

Today had been one of the rainiest days ever. I heard that there was a severe tornado just west of me so it's a bit alarming driving around.

Waking up to the dark rainy world, I decided to take advantage of it and sleep a little longer this morning instead of going on my normal 40 min speed walk. It felt sooo good to sleep in! I do love my sleep;)

Breakfast was low key, which just seemed fitting for the type of morning it was.
I had Greek yogurt topped with strawberries, blueberries, flax seeds, and apricot slices and a banana on the side. Hit the spot!



Today work has me up in Fort Piece so I have limited lunch options. (can Fort Pierce please get a Starbucks!?!) I opted for McDonalds oatmeal. it was the perfect comfort meal for this blustery day.
Now off to my next stop and hopefully no tornadoes in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment