Wednesday, June 5, 2013

All in a Day's Work

Today was one of those days. It was cloudy the moment my alarm went off at 6am but I knew I wanted to get a walk in. I rolled over and gently woke up Bryan. He was so so happy! (in reality he was so so tired and not very enthusiastic at all) but he grudgingly joined me on my morning excursion around the block.

Every since my procedure Friday I have been sore in my abdomen and decided I should go easy on myself. Taking a break from running had between the hardest thing ever but I know instinctually that it is the best thing right now.

I am just praying that the results come back negative. They are testing for ovarian cancer.
Everything is in Gods hands.



In other news, everything at work went great. I even stopped for a midday treat at Starbucks around noon. Ahhh, its crazy how a few sips can make me so energized!



Today was a good day. I just have to focus on the positive in my life and not let the possible scary  cancer results control my outlook on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment