Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A nice run

MY RUN: This past weekend's run was beautiful. It was one of those runs that you go outside because it is just too gorgeous not to be outside and you start jogging and pretty soon you have run tons of miles.  I enjoyed every minute of my "joy run." I didn't wear a watch, so I don't know how long I ran, but I was able to map it online and discovered I went exactly 6 miles.
 It felt like I was in paradise or I was running in a dream.  I love runs like that and take advantage when I get one!  No knee pain, no stomach aches, no headaches, no thirst, just perfect happy running!
I made sure to put tons of sunscreen on. My mother-in-law actually bought me this powder SPF 50 that works wonderfully when I run.
Source

It is water resistant and has minerals.  Great for touching up mid-day or prepping for a hot run outside.
Sometimes I have to remind myself how thankful I am to live in a great place for running.  Life goes by so fast, sometimes we have to stop and enjoy what surrounds us.  I truly believe there is beauty hidden in almost everything if we look hard enough. 

I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! 

Questions:

Do you prefer to run outside or on the treadmill?

What is your favorite time of the day/week to run?
Mine is on Sunday around 1-3pm. Nothing like a laid-back Sunday fun run. (oh and it has to be sunny and 80s too haha)

2 comments:

  1. 80 degree running weather? Haha it might be the San Franciscan in me, but 50s is my ideal temp :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I have gotten pretty whimpy living here. lol. I can't handle much below 70.

      Delete