Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The Cooper Restaurant and FroYo

Yesterday I woke up and got in a 3 mile run followed by 30 mins speed-walking. I totaled 5 miles which I feel pretty good about these days! (Still learning to take it easy for medical reasons)

Later, during my lunch break, Bryan and I met his boss for a celebration farewell lunch. Bryan recently accepted a position at a university and his boss wanted to congratulate him and send him off with positive regards. She is definitely someone whom he learned a lot from and we will miss seeing her. We are definitely excited for the future too!

We went to an amazing farm-to-table restaurant called The Cooper. It was phenomenal. I ordered the falafel kale tzatziki hummus wrap and a side salad and was not disappointed. Every bite was infused with flavor!


Bryan ordered the blackened mahi burger with a side of sweet potato fries and they definitely stole the show! 


They were perfectly sweet, salty, and slightly crisp- just the way I like them!

We will definitely be back to this place! 


The atmosphere was great- with huge open floor plan and mixed indoor/outdoor seating. 

It was so nice to sit down with Bryan's boss and so nice of her to treat us. I felt like a chapter of Bryan's life is coming to a close as he moves onto a new career path.  It was so neat to see how all the people he worked with really appreciate and respect him.  I am so excited for all the things God has in store for the next chapter! 

After lunch, I went back to finish out my day of work from home and before I knew it it was 7pm!  Bryan and I went to meet some good friends of ours at our favorite Froyo place in Palm Beach Gardens- Yogurtology. 


I had chocolate with oreos, s'more bites, chocolate covered waffle cones, chocolate chips, and frosted animal crackers. It was a perfect way to end the day. 



Have a great Wednesday!

Photos: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment