About Me

My photo
This is a blog about my life.... about living healthy through faith in God, exercise, good food, relationships, friendships, etc...

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chinese Holiday




Happy Chinese New Year! Today as is "tradition" for Bryan, we went to a Chinese Restaurant to celebrate the holiday after a quick workout at the gym.


The Appetizer was amazing (although I am not sure how Chinese it was)- Lettice wraps with chicken, veggies, and this delicious molasses sauce- it was divine.


The second course was delicious as well but a little on the fatty side (which is exactly what I was craving tonight) - Orange Chicken on a bed of brown rice.

I could get used to this holiday. I wonder if I looked up special odd holidays for every single country in the world if I could celebrate something daily!... If celebrating them involves eating the good food- I am in ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment