Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Running


I woke up just before the sun rose today and was able to get out along the waterway for a run just as the sun was peaking over the horizon. It is a gorgeous day today! I must have passed about 10 people out with their dogs- soo cute. When I am retired oneday and am home alot I am for sure getting a pup to keep me company! Maybe even sooner ;-)


Physically it was a slow jog. I have been really sore since my yoga session Monday and feeling lots of strain in my upper back since Friday when I pulled something at the gym. I feel as if I am getting old.


Luckily my Chiropractor scheduled an MRI to see whats going on. I have been running for the last 10 years straight with no more than 1 month tops off at a time. I can't imagine my life without running. I run to clear my head, I run to get fresh air, I run to stay in shape, I run to accomplish goals, I run to train for races, I run to collect my thoughts, I run to pray....


However if the results from this MRI are negative or show something wrong with my spine I may have to consider other sports for awhile :( I am just hoping everything is okay :)


Question:

What do you love most about running?

No comments:

Post a Comment