About Me

My photo
This is a blog about my life.... about living healthy through faith in God, exercise, good food, relationships, friendships, etc...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Street Painting Festival


So Last Sunday was the very first time that my family met Bryan's family. Well my mom met his ;) It was so exciting because she lives in Michigan and my parents live in Orlando and they both happened to be down in S FL the SAME weekend!


With common midwestern down-to-earth freindly roots- they got along great! We all went to the street painting festival together in Downtown Lake Worth. It was a gorgeous day and a perfect setting for everyone to get to know each other! Heres a few of the highlights of the festival!


Street Painting Festival 2011

It was a gorgeous day for it!

Clint Eastwood- this one was one of my favorites by far!


The dancers caught my eye- I loved the shading!


My friend Alissa came out with her lil pup :)


And because they were so pretty the flowers deserved a picture too ;)


Mikey Mouse Tribute :-) cause its Florida!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! Jealous of all the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete