Friday, April 29, 2011

Testa's on Thursday

The essence of my night last night:


Dinner with my roommate at Testa's Restaurant on Palm Beach Island.

It was divine! Testa's was celebrating their 90th year anniversary so they were offering a 3-course Sunset Menu. We even sat on the patio over-looking the sidewalk and caught a glimpse of the sunset ;-)


I ordered the Wild Alaskan Glazed-Salmon with Steamed Broccoli.


Dessert was light and perfect- a fresh fruit bowl with citrus, melon, berries, mango, and pineapple. I LOVE summer fruits!


After dinner, I baked fruit pizzas at the condo while listening to Frank Sinatra.


Ahh, he always puts me in the best mood! I even lit a candle while baking and enjoyed the smells of Cinnamon and vanilla cookies!

All-in-all- it was a pleasant evening and extremely spontaneous!

My Run in the Morning:
Miles: 5
Time: 41
Weather: Air conditioned ;-)

Picture Sources:
1 2 3 4

1 comment: