About Me

My photo
This is a blog about my life.... about living healthy through faith in God, exercise, good food, relationships, friendships, etc...

Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Fun

Carraba's Italian Grill for dinner with the family in Orlando.

My G-ma and I.

Bryan and I at Disney boardwalk.

An amazing grill with the best name ever!

What a much needed weekend :-)


Other weekend festivities included:


>A trip to the Farmer's Market- loading up on herbs, pinneapple, watermelon, sweet peppers, mango, avocado, farm-fresh eggs, sprouts, broccoli, grapes, fresh bread, and raw nuts.


>Pool time while reading The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People


>A run along the intercoastal waterway. 5.25miles


>A stroll at dusk, watching the yachts with Bryan


No comments:

Post a Comment