Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend Happiness + Spin Class

Bryan and I's weekend adventure took us down to Ft Lauderdale for a friend's birthday at the beach. After a 9am spin class I was ready to beach it up for the day!

After a few hours catching up with our long distance friends, we took a long walk along the coast and made plans to meet up with long-time friend. She lives in Ft Lauderdale and I never have the chance to see her so I always try to get every opportunity I can!

And THANK GOD she loves ice cream too! We found this amazing soft serve place called D'Lites Emporium. Every icecream is 50 calories a serving and they have all the toppings like YogurtLand.

After our delicious indulgence and some great catch-up time, Bryan and I decided to take a drive and find dinner.

We found the perfect little spot- Zona Fresca!
Zona Fresca. Its like a Chipolte but way better because it doesn't feel like a chain restaurant. We split a California Burrito and a side of beans and onions. Yumm!




The ride home was gorgeous! I love South Florida sunsets!



I feel refreshed and ready for a great week ahead! Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment