Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Weekend!

Its been forever since I have posted.  Life has been crazy these past few weeks but things are coming around again. 

I have learned a lot about myself and had to keep my hope in God during tough times for my family but life is good!  My family is just experiencing a rough patch in the road and I want to be as supportive as I can be!  They are the world to me.

This weekend is just flying by! Last night we went to Guanabanas, a seafood bar and grill along the waterway in Jupiter.

 It was so nice to relax with friends and be outside!

 We ended up staying for 4 hours, just talking and catching up about our week.

I love being able to sleep in on the weekends and relax a bit.  I have really been focusing on relaxing and letting my body recover from workouts every few days.  Hopefully I can get in a long run tomorrow morning  ;-)

Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment