About Me

My photo
This is a blog about my life.... about living healthy through faith in God, exercise, good food, relationships, friendships, etc...

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lake WortH Street Painting Festival

Bryan's mom was in town so we naturally took her to the best festival in town.  The Lake Worth Street Painting Festival. 

A day of art.  It inspires me to pursue creativity!


If only if only I could create like the artists.  The art this year was beautiful and full of color!



Bryan's mom, Bryan, and I


almost like the real thing I saw in Paris.  Nice work! ;-)


For some reason i was drawn to the color and mystery behind this one.




Love this one!  Such a good verse to remember :-)



 
"Starry Night" is my mom's favorite painting. So I took it to send to her since she wasn't able to attend the festival this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment