About Me

My photo
This is a blog about my life.... about living healthy through faith in God, exercise, good food, relationships, friendships, etc...

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

More House Hunting and Design Ideas

The more we are house hunting the more I have been becoming obsessed with design magazines. My free time is spent planning or future dream house.


Do you remember that game Sims? I used love it! There's just something so fun about creating something beautiful SMS saying you did it yourself.

Source
I love creativity! (ahem, Pinterest!)

Example: Here's a room from our house-hunting the other day:


I picture a reading room over looking the pool, maybe a writing desk in one corner and a gym area on the other side with a flat screen mounted on the wall.

Now that my wedding planning is over I am excited to dive into this next major life turning point of buying a house. I have found it to be quite enjoyable so far.

Here are some ideas I came ideas today in good housekeeping.

 
Today's Workout:
At the Gym:
10 min elliptical
3 mile run at 7.5 (8min mile) on the treadmill 
1 mile run at 8 (7:30min mile)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment