Wednesday, June 26, 2013

More House Hunting and Design Ideas

The more we are house hunting the more I have been becoming obsessed with design magazines. My free time is spent planning or future dream house.


Do you remember that game Sims? I used love it! There's just something so fun about creating something beautiful SMS saying you did it yourself.

Source
I love creativity! (ahem, Pinterest!)

Example: Here's a room from our house-hunting the other day:


I picture a reading room over looking the pool, maybe a writing desk in one corner and a gym area on the other side with a flat screen mounted on the wall.

Now that my wedding planning is over I am excited to dive into this next major life turning point of buying a house. I have found it to be quite enjoyable so far.

Here are some ideas I came ideas today in good housekeeping.

 
Today's Workout:
At the Gym:
10 min elliptical
3 mile run at 7.5 (8min mile) on the treadmill 
1 mile run at 8 (7:30min mile)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment