Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Running Route

Below is one of my favorite sites for recording my run! I used to wear a Garmin GPS, but have gotten lazy about charging it and waiting for it to pick up signal on cloudy days. I feel its more accurate if I just go and remember street names and then plug it in online when I get free time.

The site I use is: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/



If anyone has a different site, please do share!



Today's run was:
5.25 miles
44 min
breezy, warm weather



I felt so refreshed after my run today! Post run, I fixed a bowl of banana cinnamon oatmeal and had few cuties on the side ;-)

Other News:

I haven't posted in a while due to sickness and family emergencies. But all-in-all I know God is in control of the situation. Happy Wednesday!

Cuties

No comments:

Post a Comment