About Me

My photo
This is a blog about my life.... about living healthy through faith in God, exercise, good food, relationships, friendships, etc...

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Running Route

Below is one of my favorite sites for recording my run! I used to wear a Garmin GPS, but have gotten lazy about charging it and waiting for it to pick up signal on cloudy days. I feel its more accurate if I just go and remember street names and then plug it in online when I get free time.

The site I use is: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/



If anyone has a different site, please do share!



Today's run was:
5.25 miles
44 min
breezy, warm weather



I felt so refreshed after my run today! Post run, I fixed a bowl of banana cinnamon oatmeal and had few cuties on the side ;-)

Other News:

I haven't posted in a while due to sickness and family emergencies. But all-in-all I know God is in control of the situation. Happy Wednesday!

Cuties

No comments:

Post a Comment