Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco De Mayo

Tonight was a fiesta at my friends' place. I love the excuse that Cinco De Mayo brings to eat tons of Mexican dips and "hint of lime" chips. The hosts of the party went all out and even had sombreros, mustaches, and maracas. Since I am a visual person, here are pictures of what we ate tonight:


Shrimp Tacos
Chili Con Queso
Guacamole
7-layor Bean dip

It was all so delicious! And the food looked exactly like the pics above (I was just too lazy to snap photos of everything before people started digging in).

Question: Do you like to celebrate Cinco De Mayo?

I do just for the excuse of having great food with friends. I don't really have any attachments to the war when Mexico defeated France.


2 comments:

  1. fun pictures! I celebrated cinco de mayo on the seis this year, actually - with steak tacos, refried beans and margaritas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious! I love Mexican food :-)

    ReplyDelete