About Me

My photo
This is a blog about my life.... about living healthy through faith in God, exercise, good food, relationships, friendships, etc...

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Salsa and Bikram

In line with spicing up my workout routine I am attending a Bikram yoga session and taking Salsa lessons tonight! I am so excited to try something new!


A few friends of mine (guys actually!) found a salsa lounge downtown that offers lessons for $5 on Thursday nights. Hey, if I can support them to learn a few dance moves to impress the ladies and learn a few things myself- I'm Definitely in!!!


So, I am curious what to wear to a Salsa class. I guess it never matters the first time. I can fall under the "I'm new, I don't know anything" category.


Just for fun, I googled ridiculous salsa outfits and came up with the following:


Hopefully I can do better than this! haha.

Have a great Day!!! XOXO


Source

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment