Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Simple Things

The other day I was looking through pictures of Bryan and I on his phone and came across the following pics:
 



These are pictures of all the places we have been that I just had to stop, take a deep breath, and soak in the beauty!  Looking at these pictures reminded me that it's good to stop and enjoy your life everyday- not just on vacation.  To have a "me" moment.  It always helps me to keep an attitude of thankfulness!

There are simple little treasures all throughout life and we so often miss them in passing when we let the stress of the day take over. 

Today's Workout:
I ran 5 miles today! So glad to be back in the swing of working out again.  It truly does change my whole outlook on the day.  Gotta love those endorphins!

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment