Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Date Night

Last night we went on a date night downtown! We devised to try a newer restaurant in the CityPlace district called Brio. I have been to this restaurant once before for a work function and was presently surprised again how great it was.

We decided to get a table on the patio. It was a nice nice out. Our meal started with bread and Italian flat bread crackers. I had forgotten how good the crackers are there! I tasted bail, onion, garlic, and parmesan.



For our main course, I ordered the grilled salmon and Bryan ordered chicken. Both were delicious. Everything was seasoned with fresh garlic quick added a nice burst of flavor.



Naturally, I ate everything on my plate! :-)



After dinner we walked around CityPlace a bit. It was so funny because as we walked by a few middle school kids, a10 yr old boy commented how he liked my purse. He seemed really genuine about it, haha. That's the first time that has every happened!

We also went to Barnes and Noble to browse.



It was a nice evening and great to get out for a bit!

________________
Questions:
1. What was the last place you went out to eat at?

2. Do you like seafood? What is your favorite type of cuisine?

No comments:

Post a Comment