Wednesday, June 19, 2013

"I want this!"

 After yesterday's long day in Miami, today needed to start with one of these.
 
 
My body must have needed extra sleep because I do not even remember turning off my alarm this morning, but Bryan said I did.  Luckily my natural wake time is 7:30/8am so I still had plenty of time to get ready for work.  
 
With a little less time I quickly curled my hair and headed out the door!
 
 
Work was up in Stuart today.  Stuart is definitely a slower paced feel than WPB which is kind-of nice. 
 
Today's Work-out:
As far as my work-out today, it was kind of a bummer that I couldn't work out first thing in the morning because I usually talk myself out of it after work.  Today was no exception to that fact. I got home and was starving so I made a few snacks- a corn burrito, pb & J, and a few handfuls of nuts (weird combo I know).  By the time I was finished eating I was too full to work out.  But I knew I wanted it deep down so I rested for an hour and then went to the gym. 
 
I ended up running 4 miles and walking a bit. I was so proud that I pushed through it because I always feel the rewards afterwards- endorphins and relaxation.  I just kept telling myself I wanted this workout.
 
Question:
What do you tell yourself to get motivated for a workout when you don't want to go at first?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment