About Me

My photo
This is a blog about my life.... about living healthy through faith in God, exercise, good food, relationships, friendships, etc...

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Today's Food So Far

Today had been one of the rainiest days ever. I heard that there was a severe tornado just west of me so it's a bit alarming driving around.

Waking up to the dark rainy world, I decided to take advantage of it and sleep a little longer this morning instead of going on my normal 40 min speed walk. It felt sooo good to sleep in! I do love my sleep;)

Breakfast was low key, which just seemed fitting for the type of morning it was.
I had Greek yogurt topped with strawberries, blueberries, flax seeds, and apricot slices and a banana on the side. Hit the spot!



Today work has me up in Fort Piece so I have limited lunch options. (can Fort Pierce please get a Starbucks!?!) I opted for McDonalds oatmeal. it was the perfect comfort meal for this blustery day.
Now off to my next stop and hopefully no tornadoes in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment