About Me

My photo
This is a blog about my life.... about living healthy through faith in God, exercise, good food, relationships, friendships, etc...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How important is religion to you?

hmmmmm. It changes daily how important it is to me. We dont have all the answers but I would rather die trying to gain more insight then die blindly and be doomed.

It is important when I think of the ultimate purpose to life and where I am going. Throughout my life I have gone through times of feeling like I truly understand what I believe and times when I question everything- so much that I give up on religion - that its a madeup thought. But then there are moments when I get chills because I FEEL God. Like the day my grandfather passed away. On his deathbed he looked straight up and had peace and died with a smile across his face. Moments like that I KNOW there is something beyond this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment