Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Life Lately

It seems like it has been forever since I have last written. Life has been crazy busy with the house hunt, work, running, baby showers, BBQs, and SUMMER!


One thing that house hunting has taught me is PATIENCE. There are so many times I will see a house online and feel anxious to get our realtor to see it right away.  I start planning my whole life, my future kids, my future dog, my future dinner parties, my dreams in that house only to find out the house gets sold the next morning or we see it and the pictures made it look so different, etc.

I have learned that it's important to savor each moment of the process and not become obsessed with finding the perfect house. But to enjoy the journey. 

To still make time to watch the sun go down.

 
to hang out with friends.
 
 
or watch Netflix with a bowl of icecream
 
 
to watch the fireworks
 

 or go for a walk along the waterway

 
Or get in a work-out
 
 
or spend time with the ones we love
 
 
I am finding, now more than ever, there are things in life we have to be patient for and the only thing we can do sometimes is to keep praying and trusting God with our future.  The future is bright and it is in His hands.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment